8 months ago
With the first round of judging coming up on May 18, it’s a good time to check in with yourself and ensure your project is in line with the challenge requirements.
As a reminder, here are some key challenge points to keep in mind as you are working on your project:
Main Requirement: Create an EOSIO smart contract which can store and invoke EVM (Solidity) Smart Contracts in a virtual Ethereum-like environment. Please see the technical requirements for further information.
- Are you submitting an EOSIO Smart Contract?
- Did you adhere to all technical requirements? (Review them here)
- Have you provided BOTH a link to your publicly accessible GitHub Release AND a matching zip file containing the Release code?
- Did you include any required deployment files and instructions needed for testing your project?
- Have you created a submission video? Although not required, don’t forget a demo video is highly recommended with your submission. Check out our video-making tips here.
With every new release to your code, you must attach a matching zip file of your code to a new submission form on Devpost.
Be sure to read over the full rules and technical requirements and, don’t forget, the grand prize will go to the first individual/team to solve the challenge.
Can’t wait to see your solution!
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.