Be the first to solve Block.one’s EOSIO Smart Contracts Challenge and win $200,000.
Block.one, the leading provider in high-performance blockchain solutions, is challenging developers, professionals, and hobbyists alike to test their skills, showcase their potential, and transform technology as we know it.
In this challenge, participants must create an EOSIO Smart Contract which can store and invoke EVM (Solidity) Smart Contracts in a virtual Ethereum-like environment. The challenge enables developers in the EOSIO, Ethereum, and wider blockchain communities to use their preferred development platforms while leveraging the benefits of EOSIO. For example, EOSIO can process smart contracts faster, reducing the impact of a significant roadblock for developers.
How it works:
Participants will have up to one year from the submission launch date to solve the challenge — whoever is the first to solve it wins the prize.
- The winner of the prize will be the first to solve the challenge so we encourage all participants to get started!
- The challenge submission period will close if a prize winner is announced, even if before the expiration date of February 3, 2021.
- The format for submissions is strict - learn the process here.
Get started by checking out the resources to learn more about EOSIO smart contracts and the technical requirements to complete the challenge.
Main Requirement: Create an EOSIO smart contract which can store and invoke EVM (Solidity) Smart Contracts in a virtual Ethereum-like environment.
Please see the technical requirements for further information.
- All submissions must be an EOSIO Smart Contract that adheres to the technical requirements.
- All submissions must include BOTH a link to your publicly accessible GitHub Release AND a matching zip file containing the Release code. (Include any required deployment files and instructions needed for testing your project).
- Submission testing will occur approximately every three months.
- With every new release to your code, you must attach a matching zip file of your code to a new submission form on Devpost.
$200,000 in prizes
• $200,000 USD for the first to solve the challenge.
• See rules https://eosio.devpost.com/rules for full details.
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Block.one Engineering Team
The Maker and Submission satisfactorily fulfill all Submission Requirements. This is a “Pass/Fail” criterion. A “Pass” results in the Submission being an “Eligible Submission”. A “Fail” results in the Submission being disqualified.
Selected transaction tests from https://github.com/ethereum/tests
Selected standard ERC-20 and ERC-721 token deployment tests.
Judges reserve the right to disqualify submissions if the resource overhead imposed by the solution makes the use of the solution impractical.